Final Nights 3 Edit
Similar to his Five Nights at Freddy's 2 appearance although much more withered. Though he is missing his right ear and not his left. He has a nightmarish appearance, missing bits of his suit with some of his endoskeleton waist exposed and covered in rips, holes, and a couple loose wires. His lower jaw appears larger and his mouth is filled with sharp teeth. He also appears to lack eyes.
Final Nights 4 Edit
In Final Nights 4, his appearance is more disfigured, and appears to be melting, as hinted by goo drooping from his jaw. Closer inspection also reveals blood on his lower jaw, referencing how Fredbear was the culprit of the Bite of '83.
Reaper Golden Freddy will enter from the left hall and laugh. When the player hears this they should flash the window above the chair in the room. If they do not see Reaper Golden Freddy, then they must not check on him as he is tricking the player, which will result in a game over. However if he is in the window, players must flash him in the hallway. If the player fails to do this, he will break the window and enter the room. Like Reaper Puppet he will jumpscare the player on the bed. He will play a low-pitched version of Freddy's jingle for a short while until he kills the player.
Reaper Golden Freddy appears in Investigation 4. He, along with Reaper Spring Bonnie, Reaper BB and Reaper Mangle will try to attack Max Donovan in the Hospital Bedroom. Golden Freddy's attack is preceded by Fredbear plushies, which the player must remove by shining their flashlight. Failure to do so will result in Golden Freddy appearing and jumpscaring the plauer.
- When on the bed, Reaper Golden Freddy's pose is the exact same as it was in Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2.
- The player can also faintly hear the Torreador March, Freddy's jingle from Five Nights at Freddy's 1 right before Golden Freddy kills them.
- Golden Freddy's jumpscare sound is a lower pitched version of the FNaF 4 jumpscare sound. This is similar to how his jumpscare sound from FNaF 1 was a lower pitched version of the normal jumpscare sound.
- When he attacks the player in the hallway, he seems to pull the player towards him before killing them.
- In his museum model, Golden Freddy has a mic stuck between his teeth on the lower jaw, although, in the main game, the mic is missing.
- In Final Nights 4,its Mechanic is similar to Nightmare Freddy in Five Nights at Freddy's 4.