Shadow Fredbear is one of the two primary antagonists in Final Nights 2: Sins of the Father. Along with Shadow Spring Bonnie and G_BB, he replaces most of the animatronics.
A stark contrast with the burnt animatronics in the first 4 nights is that Shadow Fredbear is almost perfectly intact, only burnt black in color, has a few rips in his body, and is missing his right hand. The area around his mouth appears torn, revealing a majority of his endoskeleton teeth. His teeth and eyes glow. (Notable when he appears in the hallway. Also, the right eye seems to float in it's socket.)
- Shadow Fredbear may go to the right vent. Seal it to ward him off or else he will jumpscare you.
- Shadow Fredbear may appear in the hallway. Flash him with your flashlight when he is close. Closing the door or flashing too early will result in a jumpscare.
- Shadow Fredbear seems to be holding his left hand like he's holding a microphone, even though he seems to be missing it.
- Shadow Fredbear has half of his right ear missing (the player's left), similar to Nightmare Freddy
- Shadow Fredbear appears to be a slightly updated version of withered fredbear from the first game
- The only color that is originally from Fredbear is his Purple Hat.